U-40 10 Minute Quick Bond
Quik-Bond has all the same features and benefits you have come to know and love about Rod Bond, such as:
- Easy to mix, very forgiving.
- Stays where you put it without dripping and running.
- Note: These top two features make rod-building classes much easier.
- Bonds almost any material to any material, i.e. cork, metal, wood, graphite, fiberglass, EVA, etc.
- Can be used for bonding cork rings, cork handles, EVA foam handles, reel seats, butt caps, ferrules, winding checks, hosels, rod tips, etc. Feel free to use your imagination.
- Can be molded, drilled, sanded, tapped, colored, etc.
- Has a knack for being a rod builder's dependable friend.
Quik-Bond adds yet one more helpful feature which sets it apart: Begins setting up in about 15 minutes at 70 F and about 10 minutes at 90 F. In less than one hour bonded parts can be handled freely. This saves you time when you need it without sacrificing any 'Rod Bond' benefits.